Moroccan Carrot Salad
Prep: 10 mins
- 4 carrots (be sure to choose largish carrots which are of an even length rather than tapering)
- 2 tsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Pomegranate seeds, to garnish
For the Dressing
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 tsp harissa paste
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
- Peel the carrots and spiralize using the ribbon blade. Cut into shorter lengths and add to the bowl of dressing. Toss thoroughly until well coated. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the mint and coriander. Transfer to a serving dish and scatter with pomegranate seeds.