Katrina Lander's Gluten Free Double Chocolate Chip Cookies in 3 simple steps
Our guest blogger and Katrina Lander @fitnessfodmap_ guest edits this delicious recipe for Zyliss UK. Give it a go yourself and show off your results using #katrinalanderXzyliss
Whip up a batch of these easy to make gluten free double chocolate chip cookies in just 3 simple steps. These delicious cookies contain a soft chocolate filled centre with a crisp outside.
Kitchen tools needed: Zyliss Durable Non-Stick Baking Tray, Zyliss Mixing bowl
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 14-16 mins
- 200g gluten free plain flour
- 25g baking cocoa powder
- 100g light brown sugar
- 50g golden caster sugar
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 egg
- 150g softened butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 100g milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan /Gas Mark 6. In a large bowl mix the flour, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda, xanthan gum and both sugars
- Add your softened butter along with your egg and vanilla extract. Mix until you have a smooth, soft batter. Fold in both your dark and milk chocolate chips
- Place 6 evenly spaced tablespoons of the mixture onto the Zyliss Durable Non-Stick Baking Tray and bake in the centre of the oven for 14-16 minutes until spread out and hardened on the outer edge – the centre should still be a little soft (it will harden when left to cool). Leave to cool slightly before repeating step 3 with your remainder mixture.
If you’re enjoying your cookie the day after baking, try popping the cookie in a microwave for around 10-15 seconds to reheat.
Liked this? Learn more delicious recipes: